SIZE: 6.4 x 2.11 ft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $82.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Only 1 available, ready to ship
This handwoven flatweave rug exudes simple sophistication and features a heathered, contour design. This rug, which is handwoven of tough yet soft wool, exudes neutral appeal in a white and grey colour scheme. This luxurious accent is the ideal, multipurpose addition to modern living spaces.
- Manufactured by Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Pakistan
- Wool Pile
- Cotton Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Thin 0 - 0.25 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: Yes
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.