SIZE: 6.1 x 3.7 ft
Only 1 available, ready to ship
Baluchi carpets (also called Baluch or Beluchi carpets) are handmade carpets originally made by Baluch nomads, living near the border between Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan. These nomads also occur in a smaller scale in Bahrain and in the Punjab province of India. The carpets are sold in the city Mashad in Iran - Mashad-Baluch carpets, and on the other hand in the city Herat in Afghanistan as Herat-Baluch carpets.
SIZE: 3'.7'' (Width) x 6'.1'' (Length)
- Made in Pakistan
- Please Inquire
- Wool Pile
- Cotton Base
- Age: Vintage
- Thickness: Medium 0.25 - 0.75 inch
- Both Sides Usable: No
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.