SIZE: 6.6 x 3.10 ft
Out of stock
The names of tribal weaving areas in Iran are usually tied to a nearby city and/or to a tribal name. The Baluch, for example, are found throughout southern Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Kurds are found in many areas in Northwest Iran, while in other weaving areas, tribal people with Caucasian and Turkoman origins are found. The tribal rugs are usually made with natural materials - including dyes. Here provide additional details on some of the predominant tribal rugs areas of Persia.
SIZE: 3'.10'' (Width) x 6'.6'' (Length)
- Manufactured by Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Pakistan
- Single knot symmetrical knotted (Ghiordes or Turkish Knot)
- 50-80 Knots Per Square Inch
- Wool Pile
- Cotton Base
- Age: Vintage
- Thickness: Medium 0.25 - 0.75 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: No
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.