SIZE: 9 x 5.10 ft
Only 1 available, ready to ship
Introducing our stunning Leather and Hemp Jute Rug in a beautiful shade of blue. Handcrafted by skilled artisans, this rug is a perfect blend of durability, style, and sustainability.
The rug features a unique combination of natural materials, with a base of eco-friendly jute fibers interwoven with soft leather and hemp strands. The blue hue is achieved through a natural dyeing process, ensuring that the color is vibrant and long-lasting.
83% Leather, 17% Hemp
- Imported by & Exclusive to Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Turkey
- Leather Pile
- Leather Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Thin 0 - 0.25 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: Yes
- Outdoors Usable: Yes
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.