SIZE: 7.6 x 5.2 ft
Out of stock
Made with high-quality jute fibers, each rug is handcrafted by skilled artisans using traditional weaving techniques, making each piece unique.
To add to its beauty, this rug has been expertly overdyed to a rich brown color, creating a luxurious look and feel. The overdyed process enhances the natural texture of the jute fibers, adding depth and dimension to the rug's appearance. This rug is perfect for any style of decor, from modern to traditional, and can be easily paired with a variety of colors and patterns.
- Imported & Overdyed by Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Turkey
- Jute Pile
- Jute Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Thin 0 - 0.25 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: Yes
- Outdoors Usable: Yes
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.