SIZE: 10 x 8.2 ft
Out of stock
Bold, beautiful, vibrant and colorful- these are just a few of the words that come to mind with our hand-woven Suzani Rugs. Handmade by skilled artisans in Central Asia using wool yarns with natural dyes, this rug is one of a kind. This item is in high demand due to its very fine quality and design. This is such a kind of art form that last for generations. Therefore, we ensure that our rugs are of high quality and unique pieces.
Suzani rugs are among the most luxurious and beautiful carpets found in Central Asia. Their origins can be traced back to Persia and they were originally hand-woven for royalty. Suzani rugs are made of wool and often silk and cotton threads and can take months, if not years, to produce. Suzani's origins can be traced back to Persia where they were originally woven for royalty.
- Made in Pakistan
- Please Inquire
- Cotton Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Medium 0.25 - 0.75 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: No
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.