Shaggy lattice Moroccan Rug
SIZE: 4.4 x 2.4 ft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $54.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Out of stock
Handmade Moroccan rugs are the epitome of luxury and comfort. A true heirloom piece, our Moroccan Rug has been carefully crafted by hand in all-natural materials, at a local weaving center in Morocco. The wool is intricately woven and hand-knotted, giving each rug its own unique appearance. With a luxuriously soft texture and warm, earthy colors, this rug is sure to impress anyone who enters your home.
- Made in Morocco
- Please Inquire
- Cotton Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Thick 0.75 Inch & Up
- Both Sides Usable: No
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.