SIZE: 6.7 x 3.10 ft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $459.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Only 1 available, ready to ship
This rug is hand knotted and crafted from 100% wool. It features a large central medallion surrounded by numerous versatile patterns. Tight weave, soft wool, and an unusual border.
Its aesthetically pleasing geometry, fineness of wool, and vibrant colours all contribute to its reputation as outstanding example of textile art.
- Imported by & Exclusive to Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Iran
- Single knot symmetrical knotted (Ghiordes or Turkish Knot)
- 50-80 Knots Per Square Inch
- Wool Pile
- Cotton Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Medium 0.25 - 0.75 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: No
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.