SIZE: 9.3 x 6 ft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,045.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Only 1 available, ready to ship
The Sorah Pakistani Double Knot Rug is as cutting-edge as they get, with a beautiful iridescent design. This luxurious Pakistani Double Knot Rug complement to any home features geometric patterns made from the finest wool. This rug's lovely aubergine background gives it an earthy feel that goes well with a neutral colour scheme.
- Manufactured by Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Pakistan
- Wool Pile
- Cotton Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Medium 0.25 - 0.75 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: No
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.