Black Overdyed Jute Rug
SIZE: 7.6 x 5.2 ft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $257.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Out of stock
Handmade overdyed jute rug, braided by long lines of natural jute fibers. There is no backing, just the natural weave of the jutes. It has a hole in the center for easy hanging. Great for a kids room, family room or as a decorative rug for any room in your house!
- Made in United States
- Please inquire
- Jute Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Medium 0.25 - 0.75 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: Yes
- Outdoors Usable: Yes
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.