SIZE: 6.9 x 4.2 ft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $0.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Out of stock
This rug is unique. You will not see another this color, size or quality anywhere else. It is made from wool hand knotted by master artisans who spent many years making it. The knotwork is also very intricate and beautiful. The rug has been kiln dried to prevent shrinkage and continues to age gracefully in the home showing even more beauty with each passing year.
- Made in Afghanistan
- Please Inquire
- Cotton Base
- Age: Antique
- Thickness: Thin 0 - 0.25 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: No
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.