SIZE: 4.9 x 2.11 ft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $37.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Out of stock
Durable and handwoven with the most luxurious of materials, this rug is a beautiful addition to your home. The natural weave of jute means that each piece is unique and textured with a rough surface, adding depth and character. It will retain its beauty for years to come, as it is a timeless piece.
- Made in United States
- Please Inquire
- Jute Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Medium 0.25 - 0.75 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: Yes
- Outdoors Usable: Yes
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.