SIZE: 5.5 x 3.11 ft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $65.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Only 1 available, ready to ship
This lovely Kilim has a stunning geometric stripe pattern and was handwoven. Red, blue, brown, green, beige, and rust are braided in as accent colours. Symmetrically weaved with refinement this article is sure to elevate any place it is brought too.
Revamp with this handwoven Kilim rug in either conventional or modern settings.
- Manufactured by Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Pakistan
- Single knot symmetrical knotted (Ghiordes or Turkish Knot)
- 50-80 Knots Per Square Inch
- Cotton Pile
- Cotton Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Thin 0 - 0.25 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: Yes
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.