SIZE: 4.9 x 1.8 ft
Only 1 available, ready to ship
The Anatol Collection Turkish Kilim is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, crafted with the finest materials and traditional techniques. Expertly hand-woven in Turkey using the soumak weave type, this kilim features a striking stripe and geometric pattern that showcases the rich Anatolian design heritage.
The kilim is made from soft and durable wool, making it the perfect addition to any home. Whether you use it as a runner, wall hanging, or as a decorative accent piece, this kilim will add a touch of elegance and style to any space.
Imported and exclusively available at Imam Carpet Co, this Turkish Kilim is truly a unique and precious find. With only one available, don't miss your chance to own a piece of Turkish artistry. Make this beautiful and functional kilim the centerpiece of your home today!
- Imported by & Exclusive to Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Turkey
- Wool Pile
- Cotton Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Thin 0 - 0.25 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: Yes
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.