SIZE: 4.4 x 2.3 ft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $44.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Out of stock
Handloomed Turkish kilim rugs are produced in Turkey's Aegean and Mediterranean coastal regions. This flat weave vintage Turkish kilim rug is expertly hand knotted for long-lasting beauty from pure wool. The ideal amount of vintage charm will be added to your room for a long time to come thanks to this lovely piece's ability to endure the ravages of use over time.
- Imported by & Exclusive to Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Turkey
- Wool Pile
- Cotton Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Thin 0 - 0.25 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: Yes
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.