SIZE: 7 x 5 ft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $152.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Only 1 available, ready to ship
A stunning fusion of southwestern and transitional styles, our handwoven wool rug, will give any house a finished look. This hand-knotted rug's calm colour scheme and hand-trimmed edges give it an immaculate appearance and feel. At first glimpse, anyone would be taken aback by its depth and dimension.
- Manufactured by Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Pakistan
- Wool Pile
- Cotton Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Thin 0 - 0.25 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: Yes
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.