Colourful Afghani Chobi Kilim
SIZE: 5 x 3.4 ft
Out of stock
Each rug is a unique, hand-knotted work of art with traditional symbols, this Afghani Chobi Kilim will bring warmth and character to any space. A flatwoven kilim carpet, it is both durable and a natural water-repellent material that lasts for many years. Natural soil-repellant, this kilim rug is durable and can be used on both sides of the weaving. The Afghani Chobi Kilim has the following qualities:
* Unique pattern
* Flat woven
* 100% Wool, Colourful Bright colors
* Water repellent material that lasts for many years
* Naturally soil repellent and very durable
* Both sides are usable
*The Picture Shown is not a true representation of the Carpet as Handmade Carpets are not perfectly straight & fringes, length, width may differ. Please Request an Original Photo before placing the order to avoid any confusion*
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.