SIZE: 6.11 x 4.7 ft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $140.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Out of stock
The handcrafted appearance of our multicolor blue hand woven flatweave cotton rug was inspired by ancient weavers to replicate the weathered appearance of an outstanding artistic work. This rug, which has a vibrant coastal blue hand woven stripe all over it, will rank among your most treasured possessions.
- Manufactured by Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Pakistan
- Please Inquire
- Cotton Pile
- Cotton Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Thin 0 - 0.25 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: Yes
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.