SIZE: 9.3 x 6.6 ft
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,769.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Out of stock
The Super Kazak Rugs are not just a kind of eye-catching rug, they are also useful and serviceable. These expertly crafted, hand-knotted rugs feature a thin, precisely sheered woollen pile that gives them an aged appearance while also enhancing the pattern detail.
- Imported by & Exclusive to Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Afghanistan
- Single knot symmetrical knotted (Ghiordes or Turkish Knot)
- 50-80 Knots Per Square Inch
- Wool Pile
- Cotton Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Medium 0.25 - 0.75 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: No
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.