SIZE: 4.1 x 2.4 ft
Out of stock
Vintage Turkish Kilim Rugs are one of the largest selections of Turkish Rugs. The tribal women of Turkey create these lovely antique flatweave Turkish rugs vintage.
Turkish kilim rugs are highly prized by collectors, and the anonymous weavers who created them have rightfully earned a place in heritage. The age of vintage Turkish rugs ranges from 60 to 90 years. They have been woven for practical uses, including floor coverings, wall hangings, home décor, cushions, and a variety of other things.
- Imported by & Exclusive to Imam Carpet Co.
- Made in Turkey
- Single knot symmetrical knotted (Ghiordes or Turkish Knot)
- 50-80 Knots Per Square Inch
- Wool Pile
- Cotton Base
- Age: New
- Thickness: Thin 0 - 0.25 Inch
- Both Sides Usable: Yes
- Outdoors Usable: No
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of fresh rugs.
- Do not brush the rug. Vacuum the rug from time to time.
- Blot any spillage immediately from the rug and avoid rubbing the stain.
- Rotate the rug periodically to even out wear.
- Install protectors underneath heavy furniture to prevent the rug from flattening and piling.
- Clip threads from the rug with a scissor, do not pull.
- Avoid folding the rug. Do not lay the rug on a wet surface.
- It is advised to have the rug professionally cleaned, periodically.
30 Days Free Returns & ExchangeRefund Policy
Take advantage of our hassle-free returns and exchange policy, and shop with confidence knowing you have 30 days to decide.
Trusted Since 1952About Us
Authentic Handmade Carpets - Buy Directly from Pakistan's Pioneering Manufacturers in the Industry!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.